Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    I love Xavier North, as suggested by pp's. Xavier would go so nicely with your girls' list!
    Last edited by kyemsma; May 21st, 2013 at 02:12 PM.
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

Caroline Grace & Patrick Elliot; Catherine Elise & Liam David

Congrats on the baby! Boys are a lot of fun...

Names we both like:
    Bruno- This has always made me think of a dog.
    Griffin- Too trendy, and it might not go with your surname.
    Xavier- A bit trendy, but striking and manly.
    Ronan- I've just never been a fan. I think Ronan makes me picture a man wearing animal skins and quite barbaric... but I have no clue as to why.
    Ezekiel- I like Ezekiel, but dislike the nn Zeke.
    Abram- Love... love the nns Abe and Bram. This one is an underused gem.
    Wyatt- "Mommas, Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up to be Cowboys." Sounds like he should become a gunslinger...
    Archer- I'm actually a fan, and I love the nn Archie.
    North- I love this for a kid or a young adult, but not for an obese, bald accountant... I don't think it would be flexible enough to really be wearable.
    River- Ditto. Great for a kid or a strikingly handsome man, but not for a unattractive guy.
    Tobias- Not with your surname.
    Lionel- Too Lionel Richie... which isn't necessarily bad, but takes me back to 80s music videos.

Possible middles (besides the list above):
    Noble- Very cool as a mn, assuming the 1st name doesn't end with an N or an L.
    Halcyon- Love this as a mn, assuming the 1st name doesn't end with an H or an N.
    Oak- Could be a very sturdy, strong mn...
    Patrick- Quite plain when compared to the other mns.
    Stephen- Ditto.
    Thomas- Not with your surname.
    Nicholas- Not with your surname.
    Daniel- Also quite plain.
    Michael- Ditto.

aaand even though it probably doesn't help anything...

Names I love that he vetoed:
    Reuben- Love, love, love, love, love... esp. with the nns Roo and Ben.
    Quentin- Another love of mine.
    Rocco- No, it reminds me of "Rocco's Modern Life".
    Winston- It's ok.
    Tobin- Not a fan.
    Haldan- Ditto.
    Samson- This one is quite cool... it's familiar, but unique.
    Wade- Makes me think of an overweight, awkward kid with acne.
    Malcolm- Such an undiscovered gem! I love the nns Mac and Colm. I feel like this name would really shine in the "unique, but not weird" category.
    Lachlan- A very cool name, but I can see it becoming quite popular in the future.
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina

A big THANK YOU to everyone that has commented already! This forum is a great way to get my quiet fiancé to share his feelings on our name list. I think when I make suggestions he is sometimes worried about giving his honest opinion because he doesn't want to upset me but he has been more open since I have been reading all of your comments to him . I am hoping I can find 3 or 4 name combos that we BOTH really love & agree on. There have been so many good ones I haven't thought of before! I can't thank you all enough for your insight. More opinions and combos are much appreciated!!

Nobody else?

Thanks again to everyone who gave their thoughts. I'll be reviewing all of the suggestions and trying to sort my thoughts. I am definately getting more excited to name a boy! Thanks for all the encouragement, Berries