Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Luke Elliot??

Very handsome, but I would prefer Elliot Luke.

Yes, I like the flow of Elliot Luke, but I think we have decided on Luke as the first name if baby is a boy... and while Elliot derives from Elijah, it is not in the Bible, and it is important to us that at least his first name be a Biblical name...
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

I prefer Luke Elliot to Elliot Luke - the flow is much nicer. I also don't think he would mind the LEE initials - very cool!
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

Classics: Anna & Catherine, Caroline & Emily; Benjamin & Elliot, James & Luke
    Celtic flair: Annabel & Maeve; Evan & Kyle, Liam & Patrick
    French: Celeste, Charlotte & Claire
    Short & Sweet: Eve & Jane, Grace & Rose; Jack & Leo

Luke is one of my favorite Biblical names as it has a strong masculine sound. Luke Elliot flows well to my ears. I see no problem with LEE initials.
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.

I think it is a nice combination. The repeating L sound doesn't bother me. (I am biased about Luke though...)
    Mama to twin boys Oliver Graham and Luke Axel