Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Today at Walmart I met a girl named....

Corazon! She was so pretty with huge black eyes and curly hear wearing cute polka dot dress. I guess she was 1,5-2 years old, small and smiley. Her mom talked to her in Spanish and referred to her as a Cora so I got interested(some of my relatives sometimes nickname Cornelia Cora). I politely asked if Cora was girl's full name and she answered: "No, her full name is Corazon". I remembered corazon is a Spanish word meaning "heart". It was the first time I hear it as a name! What do you think? Especially interested to know if it's really used from Spanish speakers
    And, though I know it's a girl forum, I also read of a boy named Laotian on Facebook. His dad shortened it to Noah. I assume it was the nod to their heritage, really interesting.
    What's your opinion on that names? What other unusual picks did you hear of recently?
    Victoria

Each magician has his own power sign...
    * Hector & Leontine
    ♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓ are under transformation into heroes and queens!

I've never heard of another Spanish-speaking little girl named Corazón, but it's adorable.
    Little Bean arriving September 2014

Zoe | Noemí Esther
    Lucas Emmanuel | Levi Alexander

Adele | Adira | Arabella | Aurora | Eliana | Elizabeth | Milena | Susannah | Zara

I have never heard of Corazon actually used as a name, but I like it!! The nn Cora is precious!! Especially being a nod to ones heritage and the meaning, very pretty!
    I just posted about the name Ocie I heard, that I thought was different...
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

Ok that's is pretty adorable!
    I loved her not for the way she danced with my angels but for the way the sound of her name could silence my demons.~ Christopher Poindexter.

A lonely old soul : ~ Hebe ~ Idile ~ Psyche ~ Io ~ Agapi ~ Monaxia .
    Little gent is currently nameless .

Erm, I knew a woman who miscarried, and she named her angel baby Corazon. I thought that was really sweet (and so so sad). Corazon nn Cora is adorable, though--I can see it being something that's quite popular around here!
    Lise
    twenty-something name lover dreaming of adoption.

Isabelle | Arianne | Olivia | Violet | Catherine | Emmeline | Lillian | Charlotte | Eleni | Anne-Sophie | Tess | Eva | Winter | Hazel
    Caleb | Everett | Jack | Avery | Zane | Samuel | Grant | Declan | Brody | Bailey | Addison | Leo | Grayson

"Ma patrie, c’est la langue française." - Albert Camus