Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I am loving all of these suggestions, ones I have not even thought about it now coming up with combos. I am not concerned with nicknames, I really don't like nicknames in general. I have always told myself I don't want a name that people can shorten. So nicknames isnt much of a concern. I am more concerned with having an adventurous name and flows well.
    TTC #1
    Hoping to have a little Ragazzo or Ragazza soon.

I like Tulip, from your list but do not know what name to even pair it with.
    TTC #1

Quote Originally Posted by jessica123 View Post
    What about..

Lotus
    Sakura
    Zelda
    Astrid
    Bluebell
    Tigerlily
    Moira
    Blossom
    Briar-Rose
    Genesis
    Niamh
    Lilac
    Elm
    Peony
    Petal
    Meadow
    Lavender
    Indigo
    Hero
    Amethyst
    Azure
    Cloud
    Seren
    Elke (el-keh)
    Fable
    Melisande
    Rain

(Sorry for any repeats)

I still think Orchid Aurora is stunning by the way! When I think of Orchid I think of the beautiful flowers. I wouldn't worry about any of that other stuff (I don't think a lot of people in the "real world" would even think of any of that stuff). If that's the name that you and your partner end up loving then you shouldn't let anyone talk you out of it. There is always going to be people who don't agree when making an adventurous name choice!

Thank you! I am glad you think it is pretty. A lot of my friends I have asked have said it is pretty yet unusual.
    From your list I also like
    Bluebell- but would not know what to pair it with.
    Blossom- middle name options?
    I like Lotus but since that last name starts with a SCH and makes a SHH sound it is a hard transition and does not flow well. So names ending in S or X are out of the question.
    TTC #1

What a adventurous girl combos though!? I struggle with putting names together. Plus I am also worried my boyfriend will not like them. I am slightly more adventurous and out there unlike him. Thats why the fact he loved Orchid Aurora, my jaw hit the floor. Names do not necessarily have to deal with flowers etc. I just like unusual name combos. Like to me the fact Holly Madison named her daughter Rainbow is so stinkin' cute.

Name combos would be greatly appreciated over just first names. Thank you for all the suggestions but I have not had that wow moment again.
    TTC #1

Tallulah is unique!