Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Still trying to name our 4th baby... due in 9 weeks

Ok... I've posted on here a while back and we still aren't any closer to a name.

I just haven't fallen in love with anything and the few I'm close to loving DH hates. I refuse to use a name he doesn't like and I haven't been able to make him see the light on any that he didn't. So we are stuck with this list of names that we both kind of like. Do y'all see any of these as a real possibility?

Our other kids are Caedmon Silas (13), Kathryn Fianna (12) and Phoebe Elizabeth (20mths). Is it pointless for me to try and find a name that matches well with the other kids since Caedmon is a little different from Kathryn and Phoebe?

Our last name is two syllables starting with R.

Odds are this little girl with have dark hair like her big sisters. We have one girl who is fair skinned with blue eyes like her dad and one who is olive skinned with dark eyes like me. So that aspect is a toss up.

Here is our list. We sat down last week and DH put the Top 1000 names in a excel sheet along with 50 other names that didn't make that list that I liked. After we each rated them these were the only names we were left with.

Bridget , Daphne , Dorothy , Esther , Ruby , Scarlett , Violet

Scarlett and Violet are edging on being too popular in our area to be used. Ruby is probably our true favorite but it has a 100 different reasons why we shouldn't use it. Daphne is the favorite of DH and both of our older kids.

Her middle name will be Marie. That is set in stone and is a family name.

Thoughts? Do you see anything that works that I'm not seeing? Help?!?! lol

I love Daphne Marie.
    Sorry for bad English, I am from other country

I also love Daphne.. however, I think it may be too close to sister Phoebe.

Scarlett Marie gets my vote. I don't think Scarlett is too popular yet (but maybe in your area).

I love Ruby! Why can't you use it?
    Mom to three boys & Expecting #4 October 2014!!

If Phoebe and Daphne are too close I like Bridget Marie, but I really like Daphne Marie as well
    Mommy to Archer Thomas (4)

TTC since May 2012!!

Married to my best friend since March, 2008 <3

I really like Bridget Marie. Second choice would be Scarlett.
    Call me Cynthia, Angie, or Luna. 22. Name nerd.

Clemency | Clementine | Juliette | Helena | Isabelle | Annabelle | Evangeline | Seraphina | Rosalind | Violetta
    Vanessa | Audrey | Ariadne | Callista | Belphoebe | Bellatrix | Lyra | Valencia | Valentina | Laetitia | Cytherea
    Gavriel | Hermes | Flynn | James | Orion | Alexander | Caspian | Peregrine | Marius | Altair | Lucias
    Callum | Cadmus | Jason | Perseus | Theseus | Oliver | Éomund | Stellan | Amias