Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Eloise!

Hybrid View

Eloise!

What do you think of that name?

Also I need two middle name to pare it

Thanks in advance!
    Vasiliki ,
    Maeve ~ Persephone ~ Ophelia ~ Rosalind ~ Eleanor ~ Silver ~ Psyche ~ Belladona ~ Calista ~ Raven ~ Winter ~ Imogen ~ Glass ~ Nevermore ~ Remember
    Alaric ~ Amadeus ~ Grey ~ Wolf ~ Damien ~ Dorian ~ Perseus ~ Salem ~ Viktor ~ Edgar ~ Thorn ~ Gideon ~ Lucian ~ Constantine

I love it!!! I think it's pretty and under-used, but it's not overly frilly.

I'm considering it for our daughter (due in July) and the middle name would likely be Valerie or Lisa for family reasons - not because we think it sounds great!

Eloise also has lots of nickname potential, if that interests you.

It's a good choice!

Eloise is really pretty, I think it's a great choice! Hmmm... some combos you may like:

Eloise Iris
    Eloise Catherine
    Eloise Marie
    Eloise Adeline
    Eloise Margaret

My daughters name is Eloise!
    Eloise Anne Claire Thibert... Obviously i love the name, and it fits her perfectly.
    She has black hair, big blue eyes, and fair skin... very snow white.
    She couldn't be sweeter, and I definitely suggest the name any chance I can.

I love it! It might sound a little extravagant but I think that's a good reason to use it. I especially love it with the nicknames Elsie and Lou. What about;

Eloise Caroline
    Eloise Margaret
    Eloise Helena
    Eloise Vesper
    Felicity ~ Calista ~ Claudia ~ Beatrice "Betty" ~ Carlotta ~ Millie ~ Cora ~ Audrey ~ Violet

Calvin ~ Jude ~ Miles ~ Oliver ~ Roscoe ~ Benjamin ~ Leo ~ Adrian ~ Isaac ~ Colin

Please rate my namelist! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9831814