25 36.23%
  • Margaret Lila

14 20.29%
  • Penelope Lila

10 14.49%
  • Vivian / Vivienne Lila

20 28.99%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I think Penelope Payne-Wardle sounds fine! That gets my vote. I think they are all nice names tho.

Margaret Lila is really pretty, but I know what you mean that it is maybe a bit bland next to the boys' names. Did you consider Marguerite at all?

As far as Vivi and Sebby, you would know much better than I, but I'm thinking Sebby might be transitioning into Seb as he gets older? So it might not be a problem for too long.

Finally, did you consider honoring Lila with Delilah or something longer as a first name?
    Cassia | Phoebe | Emmeline | Matilda | Oona | Sylvie | Dahlia | Rosalind | Vivienne | Miranda
    Milo | Emmett | Sebastian | Theodore | Lucian | Rafferty | Matteo | Vincent | Donovan | Wesley

I think Vivienne is perfect with your boys' names! I also really love Margaret, but not sure it goes as well.

Quote Originally Posted by emsky View Post
    I think Penelope Payne-Wardle sounds fine! That gets my vote. I think they are all nice names tho.

Margaret Lila is really pretty, but I know what you mean that it is maybe a bit bland next to the boys' names. Did you consider Marguerite at all?

As far as Vivi and Sebby, you would know much better than I, but I'm thinking Sebby might be transitioning into Seb as he gets older? So it might not be a problem for too long.

Finally, did you consider honoring Lila with Delilah or something longer as a first name?
    Thanks!

For Delilah, it wouldn't work for us for 2 reasons; the first because of the Biblical reference and the second because if we used it as a first name, my sister plans to name her hypothetical daughter Lila for her first name (I claimed middle, and it took a long time for her to agree to it without getting pissed off at me, lol). I like the name in theory though.
    Mom to three boys & Expecting #4 October 2014!!

Quote Originally Posted by mayamae View Post
    Im not sure about what everyone else is thinking (it may just be that I read a lot) but to me, Sebastian is from twelth night and shakespearean, Oliver reminds me of oliver twist so dickensian and Elliott (although spelt differently in the authors case and in my brothers name) makes me think of TS Eliot/ George Eliot so they strike me a literary, and Beatrix is probably the closest in that respect owing to Beatrix potter and Much Ado about nothing (but spelt Beatrice) hope this helps and i love your current family!!
    The literary connection may be what grab's DH's attention He is more literary than I (in terms of classic novels and poetry), but I am an academic, so with each child I wondered if it could be a name they could be a great writer, philosopher, anthropologist, or musician with
    Mom to three boys & Expecting #4 October 2014!!

I love so many of those names but I have to say I adore Vivienne it's so gorgeous!
    Sean Michael | Sullivan John | James Patrick |
    Rose Kathleen | Nora Wilhelmina | Lucy Josephine | Annemarie Claire | Madeleine Grace | Tess |