Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Maybe it's a language barrier but your command was a bit abrupt when it could have been written nicer, that's all. It reminded me of those angry mothers I scowl at in the grocery store...

You can add names to lists though, you just can't edit your lists
    Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world. - Albert Einstein

Girls: Seraphine, Kristabel, Magdalena, Shiloh, Opal, Jobie, Calla, Seeley, Noelle, Mara, Lucille

Boys: Robin, Gabriel, Mackenzie, Nash, Phillip, Raphael, Edmund, Abraham, Lewis, Pierce, Link

Current Crushes: Mackie and Devlin

Hi everyone, I know it's super annoying not to be able to edit lists. If it makes you feel any better, we also are unable to edit lists and name entries on Nameberry -- it's driving us crazy! It's simply lower down on the list than making the major site features live and getting them to run smoothly. I spent an hour of quality time on my iphone last night with Nameberry and you can look forward to several improvements there -- we are getting there!

I did bump user lists up on the priority list so hope we see some movement soon...
    Pam Satran
    Nameberry

Ok, thanks for letting me know.
    Mother to miss Mila Arden and her brand new brother, Cato Bennett