Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Can't delete names from lists

I click "Edit", delete the names I don't want to see any more, click "save", refresh, and all the names I deleted are back again. Very frustrating! Is there something I'm missing? I just want to be able to edit my lists.
    Mother to miss Mila Arden and her brand new brother, Cato Bennett

The lists aren't working yet. Pam and Linda will let us know when we can edit them, in the meantime just leave them be.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Uhm there's nothing we can do other than "leave them be"... that came out kinda rude, honestly.

Pardon? What exactly is rude about advising someone to not work on their list when the updates won't be saved?
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by ottilie View Post
    The lists aren't working yet. Pam and Linda will let us know when we can edit them, in the meantime just leave them be.
    Ugh, that's too bad. I didn't know about it, made a huge list of names I've been collecting in mind and it didn't save any That's a shame but I am pretty sure Pam and Linda are now busy with all new nameberry so we just have to wait.