Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Question First name for ________ Zelda?

My husband has loved Zelda for a girl for a long as we've talked names but I've never been a fan. I'm looking for a (preferrably three syllable) first name to be paired with Zelda. If I can find a solid combo, perhaps I'll learn to love it. Big sisters are Auria Rheaume (pronounced ray-ōm) & Waverly "Wavy" Jasmine.

A few names on my short list:
    Juniper Zelda
    Seraphine Zelda
    Verity Zelda

I like these other fn's but I'm worried the -a suffix may be too much (wdyt?):
    Cambria Zelda
    Tallulah Zelda
    Cosima Zelda
    Kerensa Zelda
    Celestia Zelda
    :: Proud mommy of Auria and Waverly ::

I really love Zelda, but my husband doesn't like it. I think it is gorgeous and glittery, but also a tad on the mysterious side. Definitely a stunner. Well, anyway here are a few first names if you must put Zelda in the middle:

Josephine Zelda
    Wendeline Zelda
    Gwendolyn Zelda
    Beatrice Zelda
    Beverley Zelda
    Eleanor Zelda

Names ending in a don't seem to flow well for me. Out of the names you've listed I like Juniper Zelda.

I adore Juniper, Seraphine, and Verity with Zelda! All great combos! I think Juniper Zelda is my favorite.
    Mama to Gabriel James 12.03.12 & Phoebe Clementine 04.26.15

Adeline Rosemary. Josephine Alice. Felicity Irene. Susannah Margot. Eliza Maeve...

Sebastian Thomas. Calvin Alexander. Linus Benjamin. August Nathaniel. Arthur Simon...

For today...

I love Zelda! Juniper Zelda is lovely. I'm not a big fan of Seraphine, but it does sound nice with Auria and Waverly.
    Teen writer, pianist, sci-fi geek, cat-owner and name enthusiast.

Calvin Augustus ~ Matilda Josephine
    Roland | Walter | Alonzo | Orson | Beatrice | Elspeth | Agatha | Sunny
    Fitzgerald | Winston | Montgomery | Hugo | Clemency | Zelda | Astrid | Ophelia

Quote Originally Posted by lerenard View Post
    I really love Zelda, but my husband doesn't like it. I think it is gorgeous and glittery, but also a tad on the mysterious side. Definitely a stunner. Well, anyway here are a few first names if you must put Zelda in the middle:

Josephine Zelda
    Wendeline Zelda
    Gwendolyn Zelda
    Beatrice Zelda
    Beverley Zelda
    Eleanor Zelda

Names ending in a don't seem to flow well for me. Out of the names you've listed I like Juniper Zelda.
    I wish I heard the name and thought of it in that way! Your discription sounds like something I want to love! To my ears it just seems clunky. The only shred of appeal I can find right now is that it begins with "Z". Other than that, I'm just hoping that seeing it paired with another name I adore, or perhaps seeing how someone else -such as yourself- sees it in a completely different light, might help change my mind about it. I really *want* to like it since DH doesn't feel strongly in favor of very many names.
    :: Proud mommy of Auria and Waverly ::