Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    I love Olivia with Sophie.
    19 year old name lover with impeccable taste (◡‿◡✿)

To me there's no question about it, Audrey is the clear winner. Not only do I like it a lot better but it's less popular as you mentioned. It's such a classy yet simple name and it goes so well with Sophie. They're both rarely shortened and pack a punch for being only two syllables. I'm 16 and there are two Olivias in my grade and 3 Olivias in my brother's grade (he's in 8th grade) out of classes of about 220 kids. I'm not saying that's true of where you live but it is wayyy overused in my eyes. I know a baby named Ava and two girls in my grade have told me that they want to name their babies Ava when they have kids, so that seems overused to me too. There's only one Audrey in my whole school and I haven't met any kids named Audrey other than that. Audrey is one of my favorite names of all time and I was actually planning on using it before I realized it clashed with my last name Long story short, I'm 110% Team Audrey!
    Felicity ~ Calista ~ Claudia ~ Beatrice "Betty" ~ Carlotta ~ Millie ~ Cora ~ Audrey ~ Violet

Calvin ~ Jude ~ Miles ~ Oliver ~ Roscoe ~ Benjamin ~ Leo ~ Adrian ~ Isaac ~ Colin

Please rate my namelist! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9831814

Sean Michael | Sullivan John | James Patrick |
    Rose Kathleen | Nora Wilhelmina | Lucy Josephine | Annemarie Claire | Madeleine Grace | Tess |

Definitely Audrey.

I'm just supporting what others have said.

Sophie and

1. Audrey Olivia or
    2. Olivia Audrey

I don't think Ava works for you.