Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I love the idea of using Audrey Olivia, which would capture 2 of my choices and give us the option of switching to calling her by the middle name if we ever have regrets on Audrey. BUT our last name starts with an N. Imagine the 3 intial monogram: ANO. Would it just look like it spells the work NO?

Quote Originally Posted by mclevine View Post
    Sorry but #41 is not unique at all. Unique is one of kind and if it is in top 50...Imagine how many little Audrey were born last year.
    Ava is cute but too overexposed and Audrey doesn't really appeal to me. But I love Olivia. If popularity doesn't matter for you, I vote Olivia.
    !Idea! If your daughter's name is a less popular version of #1 Sophia, what about using less common Olive instead of Olivia? It's definitely vintage and so pretty. I think Sophie and Olive make a great sister-set.
    I agree with the above. Audrey is nowhere near unique imo.

Olivia gets my vote. Sophie and Olivia would make a great set. Sophie and Olive are very fitting too.
    Laurel - 2O - Aries - Slytherin - University of Toronto

-------
    Newest thoughts for little ones: Angelo - Caspian - Eden | Isabela - Brisa - Gisele

Quote Originally Posted by lcmnichols View Post
    I love the idea of using Audrey Olivia, which would capture 2 of my choices and give us the option of switching to calling her by the middle name if we ever have regrets on Audrey. BUT our last name starts with an N. Imagine the 3 intial monogram: ANO. Would it just look like it spells the work NO?
    I don't think ANO is a big deal, I didn't even notice the NO connection.
    Laurel - 2O - Aries - Slytherin - University of Toronto

-------
    Newest thoughts for little ones: Angelo - Caspian - Eden | Isabela - Brisa - Gisele

Olivia is my favorite, top 10 or not! Personally I would eliminate Ava; I dont feel like it's special enough to be worth the popularity.

Sophie and Olive is a great idea, as is Audrey Olivia.
    Cassia | Phoebe | Emmeline | Matilda | Oona | Sylvie | Dahlia | Rosalind | Vivienne | Miranda
    Milo | Emmett | Sebastian | Theodore | Lucian | Rafferty | Matteo | Vincent | Donovan | Wesley

I like Audrey and Olivia. I am so tired of hearing Ava.