Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    I love the suggestion of Audrey Olivia! And the ANO initials are a non-issue, in my opinion.
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

Anna Caroline & James Frederick, Claire Elizabeth & Liam Alexander

I know what you mean about the popularity of Olivia and Ava...

I really like Audrey! It's a beautiful name for a little girl and an adult woman. If you love it, then go for it!!!!

I love ALL the options. In fact Audrey was our original pick for our first daughter who we named Ava. A close friend at the time was planning on naming her daughter Aubrey and we changed because it was too close. Despite it's popularity I still love and adore Ava's name if that helps.

I would choose Audrey. I think it fits your vintage but classic feel, especially with the Audrey Hepburn association. It doesn't get better than that. I adored the suggestion of Audrey Olivia. Perfect flow, great way to combine two name loves.

I like Ava paired with the Sophia variation better. Mind you, I love the Sophie variation the best, but I'm bringing this up for a sibset perspective. Sophia (although being Greek) sounds more Italian with the Latin based Ava.

And although I think it's gorgeous Olivia just doesn't quite fit with Sophie for me the way Audrey does.

I will comment though, that if you and I were friends in real life, we'd probably be in a constant fist fight over baby names!
    Last edited by gigigibbons; May 20th, 2013 at 04:56 PM.
    Not so done having children after all. We're not ready for TTC quite yet but when we do get pregnant,the husband handed sole naming rights over to his name obsessed wife!

Bouncy Baby Boy: Tristan LeMarque * Ambrose Galahad
    Little Lady: Genevieve Claire * Josephine Adele

I love Olive!
    It fits well with Sophie!

All names are lovely, but Audrey is the BEST!