Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I love your girls' names, especially Vivienne... stunning!!! I love Rufus Graham (Rufus Wainwright anyone?) and Simon Jules. Although I've never met a Rufus, I'd love to meet a little Rufus. I know a handful of Simons, a few of which are young. They are a tad British, but not overly so (I'm from the Southwest US)... especially since Simon's mn, Jules, will rarely be used (only a handful of people know my mn). I do not like Jasper Rhys, as it will slur to become Jasperhys. I like Jasper (not too British), but I'd pair it with a mn that neither starts nor ends with an R, and does not end with a C/K/CK.

Graham is nice, but too choppy with Cook... you need a 2+ syllable name with Cook to balance it out. Henry is nice, but sooooo popular... same with Oliver (I swear everyone I know seems to have a Bennett, Oliver, or Owen). August is quite nice, but seems a bit strange with Cook... like you're arranging a date... "What are we cooking in August?" "No, the Cook is quite respected, perhaps even August."

So, I'm sold on Rufus and Simon... both are wonderful...

Others:
    Theodore
    Cyrus
    Anderson
    Harrison
    Harold
    Jameson
    Sullivan
    Lewis
    Lawrence
    Damien
    Adrian
    Anthony
    Beckett
    Julian/ Julius
    Caspar
    Clarence
    Franklin
    Byron
    Clark
    Kirk
    Callum
    Calvin
    Kent
    Silas
    Cyril
    Dallin
    Davis
    Duncan
    Eugene
    Gerard
    Hugo
    Linden
    Marshall
    Martin
    Mitchell
    Marcus
    Philip
    Piers
    Patrick
    Malcolm
    Nevin
    Quentin
    Quincy
    Rupert
    Reuben
    Samson
    Stewart
    Wallace
    Walter
    Wilson
    Wendall
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina

I have a 2.5 year old Henry (and the name is not overly popular-in 2012 #43 in USA) and debating between Simon and Oliver, so I say go with one of those 3

I like Rufus Graham and Jasper Rhys. Unfortunately when I see Simon, it makes me think of Simon Cowell. Both Rufus and Jasper go well with Lilla and Vivienne. Of your other names listed, I love August and think August Rhys Cook would be a stunning name.
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.

I adore Simon, and it doesn't seem matchy with Vivienne to me.
    Rufus Cook and Graham Cook are also both lovely. Lilla, Vivienne and Rufus. Lilla, Vivienne and Graham. Delicious combinations both.

August is quite nice, but seems a bit strange with Cook... like you're arranging a date... "What are we cooking in August?" "No, the Cook is quite respected, perhaps even August."
    I had never thought about the August Cook thing? Harry Cook yes but great point. I do love Rufus, I would say it is my favorite name on it's own. Once it gets in the mix of Lilla and Vivienne I just feel like Jasper or Graham fit better even though I like Rufus more, but Lilla, Vivienne, Scarlett and Rufus and it's love again, no question.
    Sara Beth Cook wife to Ross Allen Cook 03.11.06
    Mama to Lilla Clare 12.05.09 and Vivienne Grace 03.16.12
    Sylvie | Rosalie | Cecily | Eleanor | Rufus | Jasper | Graham