Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I don't think those names sound too "British" at all! I suppose Rufus is unexpected, but there have been American TV characters by that name more recently, so I don't think it'd be too odd. I think Lilla, Vivienne, and Jasper sound PERFECT together! Simon and Graham are awesome, too. I also think Elinor or Scarlett would be great (Charlotte, too, but I personally feel a little bored by it) with Lilla and Vivienne!

They are not too British!
    Well, maybe Rufus.
    The British love the cutesy nicknamey names like Alfie, Archie, Harry, Freddie and Frankie.
    I love your combo of Jasper Rhys! August is one of my faves!
    You might like:

Rory
    Ronan
    Rowan
    Nolan
    Lachlan
    Edmond/Edmund
    Emory
    Emmett
    Everett
    Desmond
    Gregory
    Gavin
    Griffin
    Grayson/Greyson
    Abraham, Abram, Bram
    Ramsay/Ramsey

I don't find them too British, especially Jasper and Simon. I like Simon best with your girls names. Maybe Simon Oliver or Simon Henry or even Simon Graham, sound less "British" then Jules.

favorite names: Jane 🌻 Teague

Jasper Rhys is wonderful and not too British. Neither is Simon really; I'm just blown away by Jasper, I like it a lot.

August is a classic that has never been OFF the US Top Thousand. I love it and its very usable.

Oliver feels British/Commonwealths to me but Henry doesn't. NN Hank especially is very USA.

Dominic is a nice one; classy in Britain, familiar in the US. Patrick is a classic that won't raise eyebrows.

Would consider Reuben over Rufus for versatility.

No Oliver or Henry I just can't get over the popularity. Simon is off the list as well because I don't like that it has the same ending as Vivienne. I think Jasper and Graham sound best with Lilla and Vivienne so they are the front runners for slot number 3, but if we have a girl first it's a toss up between Rufus, Jasper, Graham and August. I think part of my hesitation with Jasper is that we know a baby Jasper and the twilight series character, but I love Jasper Rhys and I think Lilla, Vivienne and Jasper is fantastic. Lilla, Vivienne and Graham is good. I think if we went with Graham we would use August for a brother. If we went with Jasper it could go between Rufus or Graham.
    Sara Beth Cook wife to Ross Allen Cook 03.11.06
    Mama to Lilla Clare 12.05.09 and Vivienne Grace 03.16.12
    DH Currently Deployed will be TTC #3 Winter 2014
    Rosalie | Cecily | Eleanor | Isobel | Rufus | Jasper | Graham | Rupert