Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Opinions on Eleanora?

What do you think of the name Eleanora? Is it too much ?

Honest opinions please =)

I prefer Eleanor or Elinor. I don't think the a on the end adds much to the name.
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.

Eleonora is the most common spelling here in Denmark and I think I prefer that over Eleanora.
    Zelia/Elja • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a blog and a royalty blog.
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names.
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Elessar/Valdemar Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Juno Catherine Françoise "Shazza"

I think it's a bit too "frilly". I like Eleanor, Lenore, or Lenora better.

I really like Eleanora. I like how it sounds, and the various nicknames you can choose. Ellen, Nora, Noor, Ellie, Ella, Noorie.... I don't think its too frilly and its a good way to honor someone in your family if you have an Ellen, an Eleanor, an Eleni, or something like that. I like it. I personally think that Eleanor is kind of old sounding, but maybe that's because I'm a teen and I know older people named Eleanor.
    Just another teenberry and writer, a lover of names
    Current Favorites:
    | Zoe | Selene | Thalia | Persephone | Ariadne | Lilia | Nicoletta | Natalia | Jane | Nina |

| Dimitri | Augustus | Paul | Jude | Tobias | Basil | Nico | Samuel | James | Abram |
    Pondering:
    | Artemis | Cassandra | Cleo | Sylvia | Malachi | Thaddeus |

GP:
    | Thisbe | Cassiopeia | Lachlan | Emerson |

Have a fabulous day!