Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Help with middle names

We have chosen several family names for our children, and all three of them so far at least have a family name in the middle. We have a boy name for #4 that uses two family names (Theodore James), but we are really struggling with our girl options. We have big families with lots of kids, and many of the family names have already been used. Our top girl first name choices are

Elizabeth
    Juliet
    Helena
    Violet
    Felicity

Middle name options from our family tree are below. Please suggest name combos! Thanks so much!

Lou (MIL's middle name -- we are considering Louise or Louisa to honor her -- her middle came from her grandmother, Louisa)
    Jane
    Rae
    Leona
    Olive
    Nellie (my great-grandmother -- Helena would have the nickname Nellie or Nell if we choose it as a first name)
    Kelly
    Bridget
    Connie (no, not Constance, just Connie)
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). TTC #5

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996

Felicity Jane
    Violet Rae
    Juliet Leona
    Juliet Louisa (to honor MIL's middle name)

Also love Helena, it's very pretty!

Zelia/Elja • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a blog and a royalty blog.
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names.
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Elessar/Valdemar Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Juno Catherine Françoise "Shazza"

Jane does seem to be the one that fits best with many of our names. Jane is my mom's middle name and we already used her first name (Susan) as a middle for our Genevieve. I'm trying to fall in love with Louise/a or Leona in the middle, but so many of our first names have L's in them already that it feels like too many L's. But actually, the more I say some of your suggested combos out loud, the more I like them. Juliet Louise is lovely, and I also like Violet Leona, Felicity Jane, and Helena Bridget. Of course, Elizabeth Jane is classic, but I also feel like Elizabeth needs something more daring in the middle. I'll have to think on Elizabeth Leona. Thanks!
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). TTC #5

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996