Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Eloise or Amelia? So hard to choose!

I think we've managed to narrow it down to either Eloise or Amelia.

The middle name *has* to be either Valerie or Lisa for family reasons.

Sister is Isabelle, but don't let that sway you too much as I don't care about having the perfect sib set, I just want each individual child to have a nice name.

I feel like Amelia is "safer" than Eloise but I love them both.

I'd love to hear your thoughts and opinions.

I don't think Amelia is "safer," I'd say it's just more classic. Although Eloise is definitely classic, it feels somewhat trendy right now. Maybe because I've seen it on Nameberry many times. I think Amelia Valerie is fabulous.
    Mom to two beautiful boys Milo Joseph and Caleb Edward with a girl on the way

Magnolia Bowen Coralie | Luna Margaret Coralie | Poppy Susanna Lee | Flora Margot Caroline | Willa Bowen Coraline | Georgia Bowen Coraline | Elizabeth Cora Suellen "Bess"

Leo Jacob Redmond | Dashiell Elias Peter | Madison Lee | Otto Philip | Oscar Gregory Todd | Bohan Lee Matteo | Beau Thomas Matteo

Milo and Caleb (b. 5/2/12)

Both are gorgeous, I like think both sound lovely with Valerie. I personally prefer Eloise.
    Current favourites:
    Girls:Amelie, Isobel, Ruby and Imogen.
    Boys: Reuben, Joel, Caleb and Tobias.

Amelia (though I prefer it spelled the Shakespearean way, Emilia). I think Amelia Valerie is beautiful.

I prefer Eloise but the middle names aren't great with it, but if you are honoring someone I don't really think it matters then. If you would be open to a double middle name Eloise Amelia Valerie or Eloise Amelia Lisa is very sweet.
    Sara Beth Cook wife to Ross Allen Cook 03.11.06
    Mama to Lilla Clare 12.05.09 and Vivienne Grace 03.16.12
    Sylvie | Rosalie | Cecily | Eleanor | Rufus | Jasper | Graham