Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Eloise or Amelia? So hard to choose!

I think we've managed to narrow it down to either Eloise or Amelia.

The middle name *has* to be either Valerie or Lisa for family reasons.

Sister is Isabelle, but don't let that sway you too much as I don't care about having the perfect sib set, I just want each individual child to have a nice name.

I feel like Amelia is "safer" than Eloise but I love them both.

I'd love to hear your thoughts and opinions.

I don't think Amelia is "safer," I'd say it's just more classic. Although Eloise is definitely classic, it feels somewhat trendy right now. Maybe because I've seen it on Nameberry many times. I think Amelia Valerie is fabulous.
    Mom to two beautiful boys Milo Joseph and Caleb Edward with a girl on the way

Magnolia Bowen Coralie | Luna Margaret Coralie | Poppy Susanna Lee | Flora Margot Caroline | Willa Bowen Coraline | Georgia Bowen Coraline | Elizabeth Cora Suellen "Bess"

Leo Jacob Redmond | Dashiell Elias Peter | Madison Lee | Otto Philip | Oscar Gregory Todd | Bohan Lee Matteo | Beau Thomas Matteo

Milo and Caleb (b. 5/2/12)

Both are gorgeous, I like think both sound lovely with Valerie. I personally prefer Eloise.
    Current favourites:
    Girls:Amelie, Annabel, Imogen and Isobel.
    Boys: Reuben, Joel, Caleb and Luca.

Amelia (though I prefer it spelled the Shakespearean way, Emilia). I think Amelia Valerie is beautiful.

I prefer Eloise but the middle names aren't great with it, but if you are honoring someone I don't really think it matters then. If you would be open to a double middle name Eloise Amelia Valerie or Eloise Amelia Lisa is very sweet.
    Wife to Ross Allen Cook 03.11.06
    Mama to Lilla Clare 12.05.09 and Vivienne Grace 03.16.12
    TTC #3