Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sister for Georgia and Clementine?

Hello! I am new to this board. I have 2 daughters, Georgia Violet and Clementine Pearl. I am in need of some fresh ideas to add to my girls list. Nothing starting with a G/C, or ending with an -a/-ine. Nothing too popular, the popularity of Georgia bothers me. Some other names I like, to get a feel for my style: Agnes, Jemima, Marigold, Poppy, Lilac, Lavender, Maude, Harriet, Sunday, Opal, Fern...

What names would you suggest?

Thanks!

Lovely names!! Here are some names that came to mind: Maisie, Artemis, Arden, Beatrice, Daisy, Edith, Eleanor, Frances, Isabel, Juliet, Lucille, Annabel, Mabel, Amabel, Nell, Louise.

My favorite combos are Georgia, Clementine, and Mabel or Georgia, Clementine, and Louise.
    Good luck!
    Mom to two beautiful boys Milo Joseph and Caleb Edward with a girl on the way

Magnolia Bowen Coralie | Luna Margaret Coralie | Poppy Susanna Lee | Flora Margot Caroline | Willa Bowen Coraline | Georgia Bowen Coraline | Elizabeth Cora Suellen "Bess"

Leo Jacob Redmond | Dashiell Elias Peter | Madison Lee | Otto Philip | Oscar Gregory Todd | Bohan Lee Matteo | Beau Thomas Matteo

Milo and Caleb (b. 5/2/12)

Georgia Violet, Clementine Pearl, and Poppy Jane .... perfect

Georgia, Clementine and Harriet is my favorite set from your list. Some suggetions

Florence
    Francine
    Iris
    Josephine
    Matilda
    Olive
    Rosamund

I also like the suggestions on Beatrice, Edith, Frances and Lucille
    Last edited by sarab.cook; May 20th, 2013 at 09:23 AM.
    Sara Beth Cook wife to Ross Allen Cook 03.11.06
    Mama to Lilla Clare 12.05.09 and Vivienne Grace 03.16.12
    Sylvie | Rosalie | Cecily | Eleanor | Rufus | Jasper | Graham

Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot