Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Thank you all.

I keep moving back to Clementine & Georgina.

I think about this way too much & Clementine is beginning to become boring / plain to me, even though I know this is not the case - ahh!!

I like Georgia a lot I just feel it is too popular at the moment. (I know 8 Georgia's.)

It is going to be tough choosing 1... especially with the thought that we may only have 1 girl.

Phoebe is so not boring!!!! Definitely the best of these

I keep having the thoughts of.. "what is we only have 1 girl..." we need to make sure it is our favourite & won't have any regrets.

Thank you all for your thoughts, highly appreciated!

My favourite MN is Grace however there is no family history,and both Louise & Lily (names I adore) are part of our families history.. decisions, decisions!

I like Georgina, Phoebe and Arabella way more than Clementine.
    Sorry for bad English, I am from other country

I think it's normal to second guess your choice when you're the type of person who thinks a lot about names. The more you think about it, the less exciting it will seem after a while.

So, one obvious solution is to take a break from thinking about names for a few weeks. All the names you list would be just fine, but you do have to choose just one. I find it helpful to remember that you're going to be repeating this name countless times per day, every day, for a very long time, so it might make sense to choose the one that rolls off your tongue most easily. You could also consider which one you and your husband thinks sounds best with your surname.

I think my favourite of the bunch is Georgina, and I find Arabella a little over the top princessy, but they're all fine names.