Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

I was set on Clementine but I love Arabella, Georgina &Phoebe too!?Suggestions please

I have always adored the name Clementine, as does my husband, which is fantastic!

I do however love love love the name's Arabella, Georgina & Phoebe too..

Every time I think I am set on Clementine I begin to re-assess Arabella / Georgina / Phoebe...

What are your thoughts on these 4 names?

Thank you so much for any opinions / suggestions - they are greatly appreciated!

If I'm lucky enough to fall pregnant with a third girl she will be Clementine. The other names are so much more common so I think you're onto a good thing. The nn of Emmy really sold it for me.

My personal favorites are Georgina and Clementine. Why not do Clementine Arabella Georgina Phoebe? Just have three middle names! That's what I'd do if I couldn't choose!
    Mom to two beautiful boys Milo Joseph and Caleb Edward with a girl on the way

Magnolia Bowen Coralie | Luna Margaret Coralie | Poppy Susanna Lee | Flora Margot Caroline | Willa Bowen Coraline | Georgia Bowen Coraline | Elizabeth Cora Suellen "Bess"

Leo Jacob Redmond | Dashiell Elias Peter | Madison Lee | Otto Philip | Oscar Gregory Todd | Bohan Lee Matteo | Beau Thomas Matteo

Milo and Caleb (b. 5/2/12)

If you plan on having multiple children Georgia & Phoebe would be lovely sisters to Clementine. I don't think Arabella fits with the other names.

I misread Georgina as Georgia
    Last edited by sarab.cook; May 20th, 2013 at 11:53 AM.
    Wife to Ross Allen Cook 03.11.06
    Mama to Lilla Clare 12.05.09 and Vivienne Grace 03.16.12
    TTC #3

Clementine - this is an awesome name! I don't think it gets used nearly enough
    Arabella - This is a little bit too frilly for me. I like it, but don't love it. It sounds like it's trying to hard, and I prefer Clementine. On the plus side, Arabella fits in with all the current Annabelle's and Isabella's, but it still stands out.
    Georgina - for some reason, the -ina ending to me seems overly feminine, frilly, and borderline ridiculous for some reason. So I STRONGLY prefer simple Georgia. But, if you love the more feminine ending of Georgina, it's a lovely choice.
    Phoebe - I do adore this name, too...but it seems a little bit boring compared to Clementine and Georgina.

I'd vote for Clementine!
    Lillian Elizabeth 6.16.13