Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Athena, I actually do love Samuel Amadeus Hugo, but I want at least one connection to family in each combo, and that doesn't really have any. :/ I suppose I could do something like Samuel Amadeus Kit/John/Gray/etc., but I think I like Samuel Gaspard John more than that. I am quite loving Charles Hugo at the moment, but I still want to get Amadeus in there somewhere! And I'm not quite sure where. The only other combo that's not definitely paired is Boaz, but I think Boaz Hugo is too "O" heavy and Boaz Amadeus is just... way over the top, hahaha.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle + Arianne + Olivia + Violet + Charlotte + Emmeline + Eleni + Grace + Audrey + Eva + Catherine + Tess + Zoe
    Caleb + Everett + Jack + Avery + Samuel + Zane + Brody + Declan + Caspar + Grant + Rory + Thomas + Peter

When I saw your post, my first thought was: Oh, how I would love to meet two brothers named Amadeus and Hugo! How divine they sound together! I think the two u's in Samuel Hugo are one too many. Samuel Amadeus is better but it's not perfect either. I still think that Samuel Gaspard John is the best option.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Mischa, that would be pretty amazing! I would say their parents had impeccable taste. Do you think either one works with Charles? I love Charles nn Charlie (especially with the connection to sensitive Mr. Bingley!), but I'm so picky about combos. I do like Charles Hugo (or Charles [something] Hugo)--do you think Charles Amadeus could work, too?
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle + Arianne + Olivia + Violet + Charlotte + Emmeline + Eleni + Grace + Audrey + Eva + Catherine + Tess + Zoe
    Caleb + Everett + Jack + Avery + Samuel + Zane + Brody + Declan + Caspar + Grant + Rory + Thomas + Peter

Yes, Charles Hugo definitely works. You could use Charles Amadeus too if there was another middle name in between them. From your signature names, you could choose Charles Avery Hugo/Charles Everett Hugo or Charles Jack Amadeus.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Ah! Charles Hugo! One of my own ultimate favourite combinations, so obviously I think that one is the combination
    I like both Samuel Hugo and Samuel Amadeus, though I feel tempted to hold a slight preference to Samuel Amadeus because the name clings so incredibly well (it's the am/Am that I think kind of connect the names).
    And *cough* Charles Gaspard Hugo is absolutely stunning combination, I am just putting it out there.
    Zelia • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a personal blog and one about royalty
    Exporting old Danish names, Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Théoden "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Johanna Ivalo Galadriel "Anna" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise

And for the moment: Atticus Aksel Inigo • Aviaaja Cleopatra Hero "Avi" • Fabiola Agnes Lúthien