Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which name do you like better?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Milena

6 19.35%
  • Eva

12 38.71%
  • Lilith

12 38.71%
  • Avery

1 3.23%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Which is Better?

OH and I have one girl name figured out: Blaire Hacinthia but I would like to have one more decided on just in case we decide we don't like Blaire as much as we thought.
    Other options are Eva, Milena, Avery and Lilith. Middle name options are Hilja, Olwen, Summer, Cyrene, Gisella and Idonea.
    If I had a baby right now they'd be:
    Isaac
    or
    Blaire

Lilith for me. Fierce! I like the idea of Lilith Idonea or Lilith Olwen.

Sorry, but may I ask about Hacinthia? Do you mean Hyacintha, as in the flower (hyacinth) and the Saint Hyacintha? I'm unfamiliar with Hacinthia - assume it's a typo?

Hacinthia is the Spanish word for Hyacinth. OH loves it but spelled Hycinthia, I prefer plain old Hyacinth.
    Isaac
    or
    Blaire

Ah. Cool. Are you guys Hispanic? Or is it just a compromise?

I've never heard of Hyacinthia. Just Hyacintha and Hyacinth... Hyacinthe in French. Or there's straight up Cynthia, which I love because it's an epithet of Artemis. Cynthia Blaire and Lilith.... mmm.

Not in the least, although if Martin's eyes weren't blue he could probably say he was at least partially. It's a compromise since he seems to love it so much. And then his mom came home with hyacinths and he was convinced. Lol.

Cynthia Blaire sounds great but idk if he'd go for it. When he's sold on something very little will change his mind. Lol.
    Isaac
    or
    Blaire