Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Spoiler Alert!! Grey's Anatomy Baby

If you haven't seen the season finale of Grey's Anatomy, STOP READING

On the season finale of Grey's Anatomy, Meredith and Derrick had their baby. After a complicated delivery, they had a baby boy named... Bailey. I normally don't love that name, but Dr. Bailey saved Meredith during her C-section. I love the meaning behind the name. And I think Bailey and Zola make wonderful siblings. What do you think of little Bailey Shepard?

I agree with you, I don't normally like the name Bailey, but it has a special significance in this instance. I must admit, I stopped watching Grey's Anatomy years ago!
    TTC #1

Alice - Beatrix - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Harriet - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

I originally thought they would name the baby Mark, but I see how Bailey is very fitting to their scenario. I think it works for them!

Current crushes:
    Girls: Adelaide, Eloise, Fiona, Margaux, Nora, Julia, Molly
    Boys: Benjamin, Levi, Miles/Milo, Sebastian, Theo/Theodore, James, Remi/Remy

I like it! And the reasoning behind it. I think it will be either Bailey Richard (after Dr. Webber) or Bailey Christopher (after Derek's dad) Shepherd. Bailey and Zola are cute.

BTW, when Meredith says "I know the baby's name... it's..." and then passes out, my inner name nerd was DYING. I was like, come on, WHAT IS THE BABY'S NAME ALREADY? lol!
    k♥m
    mid-20s. grad student at AU.
    Leona · Vivian · Florence · Beatrix · Zelda
    August · Barnaby · Winston · Atlas · Milo

Quote Originally Posted by greyer View Post
    I like it! And the reasoning behind it. I think it will be either Bailey Richard (after Dr. Webber) or Bailey Christopher (after Derek's dad) Shepherd. Bailey and Zola are cute.

BTW, when Meredith says "I know the baby's name... it's..." and then passes out, my inner name nerd was DYING. I was like, come on, WHAT IS THE BABY'S NAME ALREADY? lol!
    Seriously, when she passed out right when she was going to say the name, I yelled at my TV. That was not cool, Grey's Anatomy. Haha.