Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I love Owen! The two names from your list that suit Christopher and go well with Ava are Owen and Landon.

Heres a list of other suggestions. Hopefully there's some new names you haven't considered yet.

Seth
    Emett
    Theo
    Hudson
    Ashton
    Miles
    Corbin
    Lyndon
    Drew
    Jalen
    Rowan
    Ruben
    Cohen
    Tristen
    Jenson
    Sebastian
    Riley
    Rylan
    Jude
    Corey
    Cooper
    Braylon
    Dean
    Leon
    Chance
    Maxwell
    Kieren
    Caleb
    Kieran
    Wade
    Dorian
    Flinn
    Adrien
    Connor
    Ellis
    Declan
    Lachlan
    Tyson
    Samuel
    Tobias (Toby)

I would go with Landon Christopher or Owen Christopher. Landon is one of my all time favorite names and Owen is very handsome. Have you thought of the spelling Eoin?? I prefer it very much. Owen is 100% handsome though. I wouldn`t go with Carter because Carter and Christopher rhyme at the end. Also Ava and Landon,Ava and Owen are very cute!!!!

Thank you all SO much!! Everyone seems to love Owen and Landon coming in second. We have to choose, but I think we are down to those two. You're going to laugh, but this baby is kicking me NON STOP and Owen means young warrior...is it a sign!? lol. I love both names, but wall letters must be ordered, so it's time to make a choice!!
    <3 Shannon
    Mama to Ava Grace and baby boy on the way

My choice would definitely by Owen Christopher. I love the flow of the name and Owen sounds great with Ava.
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.

Another vote here for Owen Christopher!