Names Searched Right Now:
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    I like Samara but I like it with the traditional spelling of Lynn. Samara isn't a common name for people so it is nice to have it grounded with something familiar. (In my opinion)

I like Samara Lynn. (My middle name is Lynn, and I love it.)

pet peeves: nicknames as given names; unconventional spellings; masculine names on girls
    not-so-guilty pleasures: five-syllable girls' names; virtue and nature names; over-the-top antique names for boys
    (if i repeat name suggestions in a thread, it's because i like them! no apologies here for repeats of great names! )

I am honestly not a fan of either. If it was Samara Lynn and Madeleine Grace then Madeleine would win but I just don't like the spelling Madelyn. I think I will go with Samara Lynn but you could keep both till the birth to see which one she looks more like.

okay so I think its settled, we are unofficially going to go with Samara Linn for the babys name. Choosing the Linn spelling as it has ties to german heritage which is the other half of baby girl. I guess now I just want to be absolutely sure the whole name flows well together and apart...Samara Linn(I like)--Samara Linn Reineman(I like)---Samara Reineman(undecided), do the R sounds at the end of the FN and beginning of LN clash???

The R sounds do not clash to me. I think it is a lovely combination. Good luck!