Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Eternity!

Eternity!

So if you hadn't realize yet I have a thing with virtue names!! So my new virtue crush is Eternity!

Do you think it's usable?
    She will get teased a lot?

Thanks in advance!

I think anyone in the 25+ age group in the US will immediately think of the Calvin Klein fragrance and it's TV ads. I can still hear the model saying it, "Eternity, by Calvin Klein"

Aside from that I think it's a lot of Serenity, Trinity, Destiny...the virtue names that feel far from Puritanical. NMS but they do feel more current-day than Constance or Honor.

Eternity stands out. And it could end in teasing for a girl that- takes a long time getting ready, takes a long time to get to the point when telling a story, is always late, ect. Any way she might take an eternity.

Maybe you would like Ever?

I'm not a big virtue name word name lover, (like what if that person named Patience isn't patient), but besides that... I think that Eternity is too out there. I think that a child named Eternity would get teased (Eternity takes an eternity to get ready) and I couldn't picture it on an older person. I think of it as would you like your name to be Eternity? I surely wouldn't. I agree with Taz, Ever sounds more modern and trendy but still usable. The only word name I like for girls is Reverie (a GP of mine) so how about that?
    Just another teenberry and writer, a lover of names
    Current Favorites:
    | Zoe | Selene | Thalia | Jane | Persephone | Ariadne | Lilia | Nicoletta | Nina | Natalia |

| Dimitri | Augustus | Paul | Jude | Basil | Tobias | Nico | Abram | Samuel | James |
    Pondering:
    | Artemis | Cassandra | Delia | Helena | Lena | Margo | Thaddeus |

GP:
    | Thisbe | Cassiopeia | Briseis | Mercy | Lachlan | Emerson | Callum | Owen |

Have a fabulous day!

Thanks!
    Ever is very pretty!

Thanks!
    I ADORE Reverie for a girl and Revere for a boy!