Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ruby & Felicity are here!

I wanted to let you all know that our twin girls have arrived at last and we actually managed to decide on names the night before my c-section.

We chose Ruby Katherine and Felicity Jean. Middle names after both grandmothers. The names suit the girls perfectly and they ended up being fraternal so it's very easy to tell them apart.

Thank you to everyone that helped us name our girls!!
    ~Mommy to a sweet boy named Connor, an angel baby named Sean who passed away unexpectedly in March 2012, and twin girls Ruby and Felicity

So cute! Congrats
    Sara Beth Cook wife to Ross Allen Cook 03.11.06
    Mama to Lilla Clare 12.05.09 and Vivienne Grace 03.16.12
    DH Currently Deployed will be TTC #3 Winter 2014
    Sylvie | Rosalie | Cecily | Eleanor | Isobel | Rufus | Jasper | Graham | Rupert

Lovely names, and congratulations!

Congratulations! You chose such beautiful names.
    | Arabella Monet | Henrietta Plum | Isolde Noor | Agatha Ruby | Marian Primrose |
    | Emma Berlin | Cressida Lilac | Jessamine Lark | Vivienne Snow | Ireland Eve |

Congrats! I've been waiting to hear your announcement. Enjoy your sweet little ones.
    Wife to one great guy
    Mama to six pretty ladies: Scarlett (12), Penelope (9), Alice (3), Fiona (3), Lucille (16 mo.) & Coraline (16 mo.)

& 4 angels gone before us: Christian (7 wks), Amos (6 wks), Naomi (16.5 wks), & Hosanna (6 wks)

~We fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.~