Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Doucebelle !

Doucebelle !

I was looking at the list of medieval girl names and I find this.Douse is French world and means sweet so sweet beautiful.

What do you think?
    Do you think a girl with that name will be teased?

Yeah i don't like that. As an English speaker, i could see her getting called Duesh-Belle o_o Or 'Duce' (as in a terd) Bell....
    Wanting to be pregnant.

I'm not normally a person who uses this type of language but when I saw your post regarding Doucebelle I heard the terrible word of "douceb**." I know it's not pronounced the same way but it's also a female hygiene cleanser so I would advise you to keep looking for a name with less teasing potential.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Thanks!

@mischa this was exactly my first thought of that name lol.

Quote Originally Posted by mischa View Post
    I'm not normally a person who uses this type of language but when I saw your post regarding Doucebelle I heard the terrible word of "douceb**." I know it's not pronounced the same way but it's also a female hygiene cleanser so I would advise you to keep looking for a name with less teasing potential.
    This was exactly my thought.
    Mom to two beautiful boys Milo Joseph and Caleb Edward with a girl on the way

Magnolia Bowen Coralie | Luna Margaret Coralie | Poppy Susanna Lee | Flora Margot Caroline | Willa Bowen Coraline | Georgia Bowen Coraline | Elizabeth Cora Suellen "Bess"

Leo Jacob Redmond | Dashiell Elias Peter | Madison Lee | Otto Philip | Oscar Gregory Todd | Bohan Lee Matteo | Beau Thomas Matteo

Milo and Caleb (b. 5/2/12)