Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Meh, they just don't sound like actual names to me. The name of a town? Sure. A surname? Sure, I think Lexington is a cool surname or a name for a town. But it doesn't seem very "namey" to me, and certainly not that cute or pretty. Sorry to be so disappointing, but -ington names just don't appeal to me on an actual child. I feel the same way about Carrington.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle + Arianne + Olivia + Violet + Charlotte + Emmeline + Grace + Eleni
    Caleb + Everett + Jack + Avery + Samuel + Caspar + Grant + Rory

Those names are not my cup of tea. They just don't sound at all feminine to my ears. I also think they are too matchy for siblings.

Quote Originally Posted by ashthedreamer View Post
    Meh, they just don't sound like actual names to me. The name of a town? Sure. A surname? Sure.
    Yep. Agreed. I'd sooner see Kenita and Alexandra.
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Sorry to anyone who read TSI. First draft was terrible. Second drafting now.

Oh I would never name sisters both, probably wouldn't even be in my top ten names but you never know how many kids you might have. ( I'm thinkin 4 rather than 9 or 10 but I'm still a never say never kinda person )

Quote Originally Posted by brandiedarlene View Post
    Oh I would never name sisters both, probably wouldn't even be in my top ten names but you never know how many kids you might have. ( I'm thinkin 4 rather than 9 or 10 but I'm still a never say never kinda person )
    Just caught the irony of that post yes I said I would NEVER name two sisters both those names in the first sentence and then turned around and said I never say never in the last. I guess I mean I almost never say never, sometimes never is true.