Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

If I have my way the next girls name will be...

Cecily Raven Baron ;D

What do you think?

She would join sister Adelise Rain Baron. (Addy and C.C.!)

I'm not pregnant yet. But there you have it. 5 years of name searches and Cecily has pretty much with stood every name cut, every second, third, and fourth thoughts. lol I honestly can't imagine not having a Cecily. If DH doesn't agree, I have some others in mind, but nothing feels as "right"

I'd love to hear your opinions on the name and sib set.
    Wanting to be pregnant.

2nd page already and no replies, so im bumping.
    Wanting to be pregnant.

I like it! Cecily and Adelise sound great together! And I like that both middle name share a letter. Very cute! I hope your DH loves it like you do!
    -Athena

Top Girls: Under Construction

Top Boys: Under Construction

I adore the name Adelise. Just had to say.

I don't really like the sound of Cecily. I much prefer Cecilia. Raven is a lovely middle, though. However, if you think it's right, go for it. There's absolutely nothing wrong with the name- I just think of squealing when I hear it. It also sounds a little S-heavy with Adelise. Maybe Raven Cecily Baron (or if you're like me and you can't stand double endings, Ravenna Cecily Baron).
    | Arabella Monet | Henrietta Plum | Isolde Noor | Agatha Ruby | Marian Primrose |
    | Emma Berlin | Cressida Lilac | Jessamine Lark | Vivienne Snow | Ireland Eve |

I absolutely LOVE Cecily! Cecily Raven is a nice combo!
    Current Favorites:
    { Elisabeth "Elise" Kate :: Cassandra "Cassia" Vivienne :: Charlotte "Charlie" Lorraine :: Rosalie Nicole :: Catalina "Cate" Lucy }
    { Adam Carson :: Camden Bennett :: Alexander "Xander" Mason :: Aidan Blake :: William "Liam" Anthony :: Everett Cole }