Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

cheap pregnancy tests-do they work?

Hi all,
    We are trying for baby number 2 and i just bought a cheap box of 20 pregnancy tests from the pound shop- does anyone know if they actually work? They say they are 99% accurate on the box! It took us a year to conceive our daughter, and since my periods are quite irregular, i could easily spend a fortune on the regular ones. I know that sounds really cheap but i just hate spending money on something that i'm going to pee on and throw away , haha!
    TIA!
    ~ Mama to Juniper Elise and Arlo Edward James ~

Susannah - Celeste- Maybelle - Pearl- Callie - Beatrice -Clementine - Delphine - Eulalie
    Zephyr - Asa - Gene - Ezra - Otis - Henry - Miles

I don't have any experience with your brand, but pretty much all pregnancy tests work the same regardless of price. And if you are needing cheap ovulation tests, the Wondfo ones from Amazon can't be beat! Good luck!
    Wife to Jordan.
    Mommy to Everett Callan, born 2010 and Callie Sage Eilonwy, born 2013
    and 2 fur babies: a male standard poodle named Shasta, and a female Australian shepherd named Scout.

If you have any questions about PCOS, infertility, ectopic pregnancy, or Cystic Fibrosis testing, please feel free to message me

Thanks Whit, i'll definitely check those ovulation tests out!
    ~ Mama to Juniper Elise and Arlo Edward James ~

Susannah - Celeste- Maybelle - Pearl- Callie - Beatrice -Clementine - Delphine - Eulalie
    Zephyr - Asa - Gene - Ezra - Otis - Henry - Miles

I got positives on dollar store tests even when the blood test was negative! (Retook the blood test a week later and finally got a positive.) So yes, cheapies worked for me.

I use the cheap wondfo ovulation and pregnancy tests off amazon too...I actually prefer them to the fancier ones, as long as you don't mind using something that looks like a test strip for the pool, they work.
    mom to livvy jozefa 7.10.13