Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Smile Stuck...please help

Ok...so we have been getting closer and closer to picking a name. So far, we have:

Rowan Renee Snow (Snow is our last name - and Renee is a family name)
    Isabella Renee Snow (not my first choice but the hubs likes it - also, her initials would be IRS - hmmm...)
    OR
    Eleanor Renee Snow (Elli)

I also like Willow Renee but the hubs does not...

Thoughts?

I dislike Rowan on a girl, love it on a boy and I think it looks a bit odd next to you other options which are much more feminine. I like Isabella as long as Bella is used as the nickname and not Izzy, if not then I prefer Isobel. For that reason my favourite is Eleanor.
    Current Loves: Tobias Henry and Sebastian Keith

Quote Originally Posted by snowybri View Post
    Ok...so we have been getting closer and closer to picking a name. So far, we have:

Rowan Renee Snow (Snow is our last name - and Renee is a family name)
    Isabella Renee Snow (not my first choice but the hubs likes it - also, her initials would be IRS - hmmm...)
    OR
    Eleanor Renee Snow (Elli)

I also like Willow Renee but the hubs does not...

Thoughts?
    Hmm...
    Rowan Renee Snow - I dislike the flow of Rowan Renee the two visually short, 'r' names that feel almost similar in sound, just don't sit right together. Maybe if it was the feminine first name followed by Rowan it would sound better but unfortunately this isn't the case. So I dislike this choice.

Isabella Renee Snow - Yes Isabella is popular, and teamed with Renee she may feel like a stereotypical choice. But Isabella Renee Snow is a gorgeous combination. Isabella is a very pretty name, elegant and has a gorgeous sensual sound. I also love how the name sounds with Renee. This is a pretty combination. BUT she maybe too popular.

Eleanor Renee Snow - Eleanor is a gorgeous choice that is well known classic but isn't incredibly popular like Isabella. Eleanor is simply a dignified classic choice. Renee sounds very sweet with Isabella and works so well with Snow. I also think Eleanor Snow as first and surname combination is very sweet. Love this choice!!

Willow Renee Snow - Love Willow a very pretty, nature name that feels really hippy and cool. Yet I dislike Willow with Snow too many nature names that seem to conjure up different images thus clashing.

Go with Eleanor!!

I dislike Isabella simply because it is such a popular name, and has been for a few years now. I work with children and I've known soooo many, or similar variations of; Izzy, Bella, Belle, Isabelle, etc. Plus, with the mn being Renee, it sounds like you're a diehard 'Twilight' fan- Isabella Swan and her daughter, Renesmae. (Sorry if I butchered the spelling!)
    I love Rowan; however, without the middle name to separate from your last name, I'm not sure Rowan Snow flows very well. I think it has something to do with both names containing the letters n, o, and w. I hope that makes sense.
    I love Eleanor (full disclosure, we are considering it for our own daughter), but to be honest, you have such a lovely last name, I think you could find a better first name to make it really pop. I've always been envious of people with last names like yours, you should take advantage of your gift. Hope this helps a little!

If I had to choose from your list I like Eleanor Renee as the best combo.
    I love Isabella as a first with your last name Snow. But not liking Renee as a middle for it.
    And Rowan I am not loving.

Since it is a family name I am guessing Renee is set in stone so other options are:

Penelope Renee Snow
    Amelia Renee Snow
    Lucienne Renee Snow
    Instead of Willow what about Willa Renee Snow

Also
    Since Renee is a French/Latin what about
    Marguerite Renee Snow
    Anaelle Renee Snow
    Elodie Renee Snow
    TTC #1
    Hoping to have a little Ragazzo or Ragazza soon.