Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Paisley Elizabeth

19 45.24%
  • Paisley June

23 54.76%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: It's a girl!

Paisley June because I dislike the "ee" sound of Paisley and Elizabeth together.
    ** The opinions expressed above are not meant to be reflective of Nameberry as a whole but are my opinion and mine alone. **

Mommy to:
    Henry Nathaniel (3) and Julia Paige (1)

Current favorites:
    Bennett - Emmett - Felix - Oliver - Owen - Preston - Samuel
    Abigail - Claire - Clara - Hope - Lydia - Maude - Molly

I'm kind of disappointed (and surprised) with your girls name choice after such a classic combo like Samuel Elliot. Paisley sounds so childish, trendy and somewhat weak next to her big brother's name and I don't think the name makes a good transition from babyhood to adulthood. I relunctantly voted for Paisley June because I think it flows better.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Have you done the "yell" test? That usually helps me decide if a name "flows" well or not.
    Proud Mama to Levi 8/21/10 and Eva 12/5/12

I've actually never heard of the "yell" test

@mischa -what names do you think go good with Samuel? I couldn't come up with classic girl names that I liked with Samuel as first names which is why Elizabeth is a middle name option

I like Paisley June Dillow best.
    Aurelia - Endora - Illyria - Lorelei - Merida - Ofelia - Penrose - Tabitha - Viola - Zenobia
    Alaric - Anton - Cedric - Dexter - Erich - Felix - Hector - Hendrik - Leonidas - Victor
    Engaged to the best Man in the World. (God-mama to Lawrence, a little bundle of sunshine).