Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What do you think of this?

After looking through the most recent 'unusual names' post on Nameberry, my husband thinks the nickname Benno would be adorable. But Benjamin just seems a bit plain next to Dominic in my opinion, but after looking up other Ben names I came across Reuben/Ruben and really like it. Benedict seems too old man to me and Benson and Bennett don't work with our surname.

What do you think of Reuben Gregory J___son? And do you prefer the Reuben or Ruben spelling? Reuben seems to be the more common spelling after looking online a bit but Ruben might be a bit easier to say and spell?
    My two bundles of love, Dominic Joseph and Tabitha Faye

I like Reuben and think the nn Benno is adorable (altho Reuben is so handsome you may not want a nn). I think either spelling would be pronounced correctly.
    Esme Vivienne | Gwyneth Rosalie | Hazel Matilda | Margot Eliza | Sylvie Coraline
    Archer Lennox | Emmett Byrne | Lucian Matteo | Rhys Anderson | Sebastian Leo

I love both Benjamin and Reuben with Dominic. All very handsome names Reuben Gregory is a lovely combo. I'd stick with the Reuben spelling if I were you- it's the most handsome imo and I think that's how most people would assume to spell it

Hehe, I have Benjamin and Dominic paired for a future sibset . Reuben is also a great choice to pair with Dominic; Reuben Gregory is so dashing.
    ~inside this teenberry's mind ~
    ~
    Vote on combo possibilities (updated 4/5/14)
    ~
    Slowly reconstructing
    ~
    ♀ ~ Adair ~ Cassia ~ Cecilia ~ Cordelia ~ Ivy ~ Kestrel ~ Lyra ~ Mary ~ Petra ~ Shira ~

♂ ~ Benjamin ~ Caspian ~ Finnian ~ Jack ~ Julian ~ Levi ~ Nathaniel ~ Ronan ~ Tristan ~

☺ ~ Cassia Jane ~ Cordelia Alice ~ Ivy Seraphina ~ Lyra Genevieve ~ Mary Valentina ~ Shira Beatrix ~
    ~ Jack Peregrine ~ Julian Hawthorne ~ Ronan Wilder ~

Considering: ~ Finnegan ~ Lux ~

I like Benjamin, but I think it's a bit more common than Dominic and I want to try and match his name with a brother. Common enough so most people have heard of it and will be able to spell it but not too common that I hear it everywhere. Glad Reuben is going down well though, and I do prefer the Reuben spelling, it just looks nicer.
    My two bundles of love, Dominic Joseph and Tabitha Faye