Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I don't much like your style of names, but I think Emersyn is too close to Kason. I Think Callahan would be best because it has the girly nickname Callie or Calla which you can use. Embree just looks like the nicknames Em and Bree put together, I don't like it.
    My two bundles of love, Dominic Joseph and Tabitha Faye

Not my style in names but I like how your style is non traditional!

I would go with
    1) Embree- it has it's own sound thing going on, I feel the other two names are too close in sounds with the other sibs.
    2) Emersyn
    3) Callahan- this is just wayyy to masculine for my style on a girl.
    TTC #1
    Hoping to have a little Ragazzo or Ragazza soon.

I like Callahan the best out of the list.
    Sean Michael | Sullivan John | Jameson Louis

Fiona Kathleen | Mary Elisabeth | Brigid Rose

Embree Ruth - I agree with pp about it sounding like two sounds squash together. It just doesn't feel like a name to me. I much prefer something along the lines of Ember.

Emersyn Ruth - Honestly, I feel that the original Emerson has a more feminine and grownup vibe than Emersyn. Emery might be a good compromise between the sound of Emerson and the spelling Emersyn.

Callahan Ruth - I can't imagine any child being named Callahan; nothing comes up. I like the nickname potential of Calla, but I prefer Callaway as a way to get it.

On a more positive note, Ruth is a lovely middle name choice!
    ~inside this teenberry's mind ~
    ~
    Vote on combo possibilities (updated 4/5/14)
    ~
    Slowly reconstructing
    ~
    ♀ ~ Adair ~ Cassia ~ Cecilia ~ Cordelia ~ Ivy ~ Kestrel ~ Lyra ~ Mary ~ Petra ~ Shira ~

♂ ~ Benjamin ~ Caspian ~ Finnian ~ Jack ~ Julian ~ Levi ~ Nathaniel ~ Ronan ~ Tristan ~

☺ ~ Cassia Jane ~ Cordelia Alice ~ Ivy Seraphina ~ Lyra Genevieve ~ Mary Valentina ~ Shira Beatrix ~
    ~ Jack Peregrine ~ Julian Hawthorne ~ Ronan Wilder ~

Considering: ~ Finnegan ~ Lux ~

i agree i dont like any of these they look kree8tyv and sound masculine i also dont like the spellings...