Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Embree, Emersyn, or Callahan?

Okay, I know my naming style doesn't jive with many, and that is okay. I tend to like names that are unisex, trendy, and I don't mind non-traditional spellings. So, I have narrowed the list to three. I would like opinions on which goes best with the siblings and which name ages best.

Siblings:
    Morgan
    Camden
    Kason

and...

Embree Ruth
    Emersyn Ruth
    Callahan Ruth

I also have a Kaysen and i love Embree!

I really don't like Callahan for a girl. I think I'd have to say Embree is the one I like the most.
    ~ Larissa

Amaryllis Joy
    Savannah Mayfair ~ Bellamy June
    Isla Reverie ~ Holiday Elise ~ Cordelia Maple
    Sage Aurora ~ Madeline Story ~ Laszlo Oliver ~ Darwin Blake
    Gideon Levi ~ Fisher Gray ~ Jasper Elias
    Simon Apollo ~ Orlando Archer
    Phineas Jack

Crushing hard... Saylor Adeline ... Siri Genevieve ... Penrose Elizabeth

None of your names are my style and I'm not a fan of kre8tif spellings. Incorrect spellings seem forever juvenile to me and don't age well. Callahan is the only one that's spelled correctly. It's a tad too surnamey and similar to Camden and Kason. Embree just looks like two sounds smooshed together. Emersyn is just bad and I don't understand why people think changing the spelling somehow makes a boys name more feminine. I'm going to have to go with Callahan. At least you can call her Calla for a nn.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Embree, Callahan, Emersyn... hm... I am not a fan of unisex names generally, but the only one of these three I really dislike is Callahan. Embree is fine, though I would spell it Embry or Embrie. Emersyn is also fine, but I would spell it Emerson.

1. Embree
    2. Emersyn
    3. Callahan
    Current Favorites:
    { Adelyn :: Elisabeth "Elise" Kate :: Cassandra "Cassie" Vivienne :: Charlotte "Charlie" Lorraine :: Adelina :: Josephine "Josie" }
    { Everett Cole :: Adam Carson :: Camden Bennett :: Alexander "Xander" Mason :: Aidan Blake :: William "Liam" Anthony }