Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Plain surname...great first name?

Our surname is Gray. One syllable, plain.
    Looking for boys names...love something that is strong, but sweet. Unique, but not bizarre. And timeless (will last from the cradle to old age). Examples we like so far are names such as Leo, Xavier, Spencer, Hunter. Please let me hear your inspirations! :-)

Wow, I'm so jealous! Gray is an amazing surname, I'd love to have it. Nothing boring about that to me.

I really like Leo Gray and Spencer Gray, Hunter and Xavier are a bit more on the popular side, but I still like Xavier Gray, as well. What about:

Emerson Gray
    Ezra Gray
    Holden Gray
    Isaac Gray
    Julian Gray
    Everett Gray
    Josiah Gray
    Emmett Gray
    Declan Gray
    Sebastian Gray
    Oliver Gray
    Winston Gray
    Felix Gray
    Charles Gray (Charlie Gray would be so cute!)

I would love to suggest Zane, as well, but Zane Gray is probably the only name I'd rule out, haha, besides names that rhyme with Gray (like Rene).
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

I think you have a lot to work with given your last name. I like Leo and Spencer from your list.
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.

Current Loves: Tobias Henry and Sebastian Keith