Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    YES!

Really beautiful. Cosmic, even!

I really appreciate all of the suggestions and positive feed back! I know the name is not for everyone and may be too much. But I have always danced to the beat of a different drum since I was a little kid lol. It is also hard to get a good response out of him because most names I bring up to my boyfriend he does not love. So this was a total shock and made me super happy.

I never thought about Orchid as a middle and Aurora as a first but I am not sure I am loving the reverse combo as much as Orchid Aurora. I also see it as people will never be using both her names just her first. I may have to find a name (thinking more into the future) that has the same vibe or in words of the one of the berries punch* like Orchid Aurora. Delilah may be too safe and it seems to becoming more popular.

What do you berries think?
    TTC #1
    Hoping to have a little Ragazzo or Ragazza soon.

I much prefer Delilah June.. I think that is very beautiful!
    Mama to 4 handsome, awesome boys!
    Sebastian, Oliver, Elliott and August

Quote Originally Posted by lexiem View Post
    I love Aurora and I love orchids I just don't like Orchid as a name. I think it lacks a bit of music.
    Aurora Orchid however would be great.

I am however super psyched for you that he likes it. (Much more important than my opinion!) It's great that you found someone who has a bit of an adventurous side to him that matches yours.
    I agree with lexiem. The fact that your partner likes it too is much more important than the fact that it nms.
    **Annabelle Rose and Charles Frederick have completed our little family.**

Orchid Aurora is so beautiful! I love Orchid, and Aurora is one of my favorite names! Delilah June is lovely, but my vote's for Orchid Aurora if you both love it!
    nineteen & renaming myself soon