Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Siblings for Oren

Starting to think about having a second child. Have any ideas for good sibling names for Oren Isaac? My husband has no ideas and vetos all of mine.

No first names in the top 100, and bonus points for Hebrew names.
    Last edited by supershane; May 19th, 2013 at 01:20 AM.
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    mama to Oren Isaac...
    future son...Ezra Merritt...Abel Omri
    future daughter...Thisbe May...Odelia Pearl

My stepson's name is Orrin Chace... We have an Iris Ophelia and will have a Peregrine (Penn) or Aurelia in August if I can stop changing my mind... Other names we liked were Caspar, Arlo, Fern...

What kind of vibe are you going for with Oren's sib? Do you want it to start with a vowel? Be two syllables? I could rattle off a dozen Hebrew names for ya, but it'd be better to narrow it down. Personally I love the name Oren, and it's on my own list of maybe-baby names. I like Dalia and Odelia with Oren.
    “And remember, my sentimental friend, that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others.” L. Frank Baum, The Wizard of Oz

I have a friend who has an Oren with older brother Silas. I really like that sibset--Oren and Silas.
    Mom to Ruby Mae Anastasia

Current Favorites:
    Peter Leon Gerard~Joseph "Joss" Patrick Xavier~Jack~Thatcher~Weston~Robin
    ~Emma Chiara Jeannette~Aurora Sofia Catherine~Natalie~Natalia~Nadia~Eleanor~Jude

Vote on my name list: http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9826798