Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Katie sounds way too nicknamey. If you really are set on naming the baby after yourself, then it should be Katherine or Kate.

Quote Originally Posted by kateandbb View Post
    Hey berries,

My name is Katherine, I go by Kate and I'm super exited because my husband and I are expecting a baby girl. I only have couple more months 'till my baby is here. Lets get to business and talk names, well...he really wants to name the baby Katie (after me), like literally that's the only name he 'loves' (but we are both wiling to continue to look for a name we love) So I was thinking Katie Valentina? what do you berries think? thank you in advance and feel free to leave any suggestion, would love to hear from you.
    Hmm...
    To be honest I really dislike juniors for both boys and girls, thus I really dislike the idea of Katie after yourself in the first name slot. Even though Katie Valentina is a pretty choice I dislike the idea due to the whole Katie/Katherine thing. You could swap the name the two names around and have Valentina Katie instead. Or you could use a name that is similar to Katie.
    Names similar to Katie:
    Emily
    Emma
    Sarah
    Claire
    Rachel
    Lauren
    Charlotte
    Anna