Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

Future baby name?

Hey berries,

My name is Katherine, I go by Kate and I'm super exited because my husband and I are expecting a baby girl. I only have couple more months 'till my baby is here. Lets get to business and talk names, well...he really wants to name the baby Katie (after me), like literally that's the only name he 'loves' (but we are both wiling to continue to look for a name we love) So I was thinking Katie Valentina? what do you berries think? thank you in advance and feel free to leave any suggestion, would love to hear from you.
    Last edited by kateandbb; May 19th, 2013 at 12:46 AM.

That personally is not my style, I think having Kate or Katie as a middle name sounds better rather then a first. Even when it comes to boys being a Junior I think it is more fun to create your own combo rather then using the a name already existing. But that is just me. For example since you go by Kate it could be used with

Valentina Kate
    Valerie Kate
    Vivienne/ Vivian Kate
    Vienna Kate

Just some suggestions.
    TTC #1
    Hoping to have a little Ragazzo or Ragazza soon.

Not loving it. I, personally, wouldn't give my child practically the same first name as myself, especially one that's so nicknamey. But if you're sold on Katie, it should be the mn. Stylistically, though, it doesn't match Valentina.

Vallory
    Valentine
    Valencia
    Verena
    Vera
    Vittoria
    Viola
    Villanelle

Katrina
    Catalina
    Katerina
    Katya
    Kaia
    Last edited by teagardens; May 19th, 2013 at 02:55 AM.
    19 year old name lover with impeccable taste (◡‿◡✿)

What about Kathleen, and calling her Leena? or Katalina, with Lina for a nick name. Maybe Katarina, and calling her Rina?
    Wanting to be pregnant.

I like it! However I think you should use Katie in the middle spot as it can be quite childish.