Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    Estelle Wilde
    Cecily Temperence
    Lara Hazel (feels really solid)

Charles Garrett
    Patrick Barnaby
    George Maccabee
    Sebastian Tolliver

On NB forums, somewhere I saw Clementine Helena Grace. Stunned is the perfect word for my reaction to that name. And I wholeheartedly agree with the previous poster who noted Annika Delphine. Beautiful combo that strikes the perfect balance! Finally, my great great grandmother was named Emilena Fredericka, and that wowed me when I heard it!
    Proud mama of Evan Patrick, nicknamed Van.

Future sibling possibilities:
    Sister - Sylviane Eileen nn Sylvie, Celia Jane, Lela Clementine, Stevie Janine.

Brother - Ward. Now to figure out his middle name. Crushing on Ward Sebastian, just need to get the husband on board...

Cara

Camilla, Helena, Phoebe, Juniper, Margot, Willa, Ruby, Neva, Caroline, Iris

Jude, August, Rowan, Oscar, Jasper, Arlo, Declan, Jack, Ezra, Theo

Quote Originally Posted by bananapants View Post
    On NB forums, somewhere I saw Clementine Helena Grace. Stunned is the perfect word for my reaction to that name. And I wholeheartedly agree with the previous poster who noted Annika Delphine. Beautiful combo that strikes the perfect balance! Finally, my great great grandmother was named Emilena Fredericka, and that wowed me when I heard it!
    Thank you for the positive comment on Annika Delphine - this name and the list it is from is actually my own combinations of favourite names, that I personally feel are stunning... And I have to say I love the sound of Emilena Frederika - what a brilliant, unusual, distinctive and pretty combination - I would have been wowed by that too!

All the best, Nattacia

Amelie Winter Rose, from the birth announcements forum.
    ~Mehri