Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    A lot of name combos that I never would have come up with/I may not like both names but the combination is really good have gotten that reaction from me. Ones I can remember;

Daphne Victoria
    Emmeline Harper
    Claudia June
    Audrey Cecilia
    Scarlett Alexandra
    Zara Felicity
    Magnolia Eden
    Felicity ~ Calista ~ Claudia ~ Beatrice "Betty" ~ Carlotta ~ Millie ~ Cora ~ Audrey ~ Violet

Calvin ~ Jude ~ Miles ~ Oliver ~ Roscoe ~ Benjamin ~ Leo ~ Adrian ~ Isaac ~ Colin

Please rate my namelist! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9831814

I'm almost loathe to share because this is what I would like to use if we have a girl in the future, but when I was asking about names a few months back and shared this, there were a few people that really liked it: Ashra Sabine. I think it's unique and I hope to use it one day soon!

@shvibziks, I'm awed by Archibald Charles Inigo. And I don't like the name Archibald! I've been warming a bit to it lately, especially since I think Archie is cute, but that combo is amazing. "Stunning" is probably a good verbalization of my reaction.

Other Berry names that have given me a similar reaction (given to real babies or just on lists):
    Jarvis Christopher
    Rosalind Illyria Beatrice
    Hawthorne, nn Hawk
    Barnabas Hugo

From my own list, I've felt particularly good about several combos:
    Crispin Isaiah (I was trying to pick the "perfect" middle for Crispin, and when I thought of Isaiah, it was everything I wanted.)
    Jonas Dov (I love the wordplay in this name. Jonas sounds like Jonah; it's even used as a Greek form of Jonah in the King James New Testament; but it isn't, it's a form of John. And Jonah means "dove." And Dov looks like "dove," but it means "bear.")
    Ransom Horatio (it's hard to pick a good middle for Ransom!)
    James Deliverance (The long, unusual virtue middle name really makes "plain" James shine.)
    Una Marguerite (Can you tell I'm fonder of boys' names? But this is one girl combo that I feel is near perfection.)
    Hugo Aragorn (This one's brand-new. I'm on a quest to find the perfect first name to use if I were so daring as to put Aragorn in the middle. Hugo has come the closest to stunning me.)
    "He telleth the number of the stars; He calleth them all by their names."
    Psalm 147:4

Still dreaming:
    Tobias Rory Benjamin ~ Crispin Isaiah ~ Ransom Horatio ~ Lucius Olórin ~ James Deliverance
    Una Marguerite/Oona Sylvestra ~ Jessamyn Agnes ~ Branwen Evangeline ~ Alice Emmanuelle ~ Christiana Linnet

Quote Originally Posted by auroradawn View Post
    @shvibziks, I'm awed by Archibald Charles Inigo. And I don't like the name Archibald! I've been warming a bit to it lately, especially since I think Archie is cute, but that combo is amazing. "Stunning" is probably a good verbalization of my reaction.
    Isn't it?
    I'm so much in love with that combo myself, the names compliment each other so well.
    Zelia • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a personal blog and one about royalty
    Exporting old Danish names, Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Théoden "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Johanna Ivalo Galadriel "Anna" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise

And for the moment: Atticus Aksel Inigo • Aviaaja Cleopatra Hero "Avi" • Fabiola Agnes Lúthien