Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by emsky View Post
    Imogen Isla Rose is one of the combinations that is top of the list if bub is a girl!!

A few from my list and one heard 'round the blog-o-sphere:

Ruby Rose (!)
    Iris Cordelia Jean
    Matilda Sailor Belle
    Simon Erasmus
    Winter Jane
    Roscoe Darwin Fox

Matilda Sailor or Faye Matilda | Sylvie Winifred or Simon Atlas | Atlas Dov or Alice Violetta | Lucien Wilde or Lucinda Jane | Jane Lucinda or Jack Marlowe | Marlowe Charles or Roscoe Thomas | Charles ' Charlie' Wallace or Marigold 'Maggie' Wynn | Eloise Lily or Elliot Darwin | Iris Cordelia or Thea Marina | Jasper Augustus or Juniper 'June' Lovelace | Julian Felix or Judah 'Jude' Reeve

Just a grad student dreaming ahead...

Ingrid Alexandra is my ultimate favourite combination of names. Granted, I wasn't the first to think of the stunning combo (darn you, Crown Prince Haakon and Crown Princess Mette-Marit of Norway! Darn you!), but I'm almost a hundred percent sure that if I ever have a daughter, this lovely combination will be somewhere in her name (preferably with an Anna in front, but I'm adaptable as long as I get Ingrid Alexandra).

I also think that Saga Caroline Rhaenys and Archibald Charles Inigo sound absolutely incredible.
    Zelia/Elja • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a blog and a royalty blog.
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names.
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Elessar/Valdemar Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Juno Catherine Françoise "Shazza"

Is anyone else having multiquote issues? I'm trying to respond to lots of people but don't want to annoy people with a bazillion separate reply posts.

Quote Originally Posted by augusta_lee View Post
    A few from my list and one heard 'round the blog-o-sphere:

Ruby Rose (!)
    Iris Cordelia Jean
    Matilda Sailor Belle
    Simon Erasmus
    Winter Jane
    Roscoe Darwin Fox

I love Iris Cordelia Jean

A few from my list that I love

Cordelia Cecily Joyce
    Lillian Gwyneth Pearl