Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by emsky View Post
    Imogen Isla Rose is one of the combinations that is top of the list if bub is a girl!!

A few from my list and one heard 'round the blog-o-sphere:

Ruby Rose (!)
    Iris Cordelia Jean
    Matilda Sailor Belle
    Simon Erasmus
    Winter Jane
    Roscoe Darwin Fox
    Simon, Eloise, Faye, Judah, Thea, Marina, Felix, Iris, Cordelia, Roscoe, Lydia, Jasper, Phaedra, Adrian, Lucinda, Jane, Wallace, Finnegan, Sylvie, Charlie, Juniper, Atlas, Matilda, Julian, Alice, Marlowe, Octavia, Jack, Marigold, Ruby Louise, Archer, Violet, Gabriel, Persephone, Dov, Louisa

Just a grad student, dreaming ahead...

Ingrid Alexandra is my ultimate favourite combination of names. Granted, I wasn't the first to think of the stunning combo (darn you, Crown Prince Haakon and Crown Princess Mette-Marit of Norway! Darn you!), but I'm almost a hundred percent sure that if I ever have a daughter, this lovely combination will be somewhere in her name (preferably with an Anna in front, but I'm adaptable as long as I get Ingrid Alexandra).

I also think that Saga Caroline Rhaenys and Archibald Charles Inigo sound absolutely incredible.
    Zelia • XXI • Film and royalty connoisseur • I have a blog and one about royals
    Exporting old Danish names as well as Greenlandic names and sibling names
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Amaury Aurvandil/Vincent Theo "Theo" • Asa Charles Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Maz" • Asta Catherine Françoise • Aviaaja Margaret Undómiel "Avi"

GPs: Atticus Aksel Inigo • Cosmo James Eärendil "Jem" • Fabiola Agnes Lúthien • Estë Cerseis Cleopatra

Is anyone else having multiquote issues? I'm trying to respond to lots of people but don't want to annoy people with a bazillion separate reply posts.

Quote Originally Posted by augusta_lee View Post
    A few from my list and one heard 'round the blog-o-sphere:

Ruby Rose (!)
    Iris Cordelia Jean
    Matilda Sailor Belle
    Simon Erasmus
    Winter Jane
    Roscoe Darwin Fox

I love Iris Cordelia Jean

A few from my list that I love

Cordelia Cecily Joyce
    Lillian Gwyneth Pearl