Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I love Sebastian and Elijah! Thinking along the same lines as them, what about: Tobias, Matthias, Elyan, Jeremy / Jeremiah, Albert, Atticus, Alaric, Roman, Ryland, Westley, West, Joseph, Jacoby, Wilhelm, James, Henry, Vincent, Niklaus / Klaus, Oliver / Olivier, Ellis? Hope that has helped.
    Current Loves: Tobias Henry and Sebastian Keith

I love Theodore and Sebastian, they both have tons of nickname possibilities: Thee, Theo, Ted, Teddy, Ned, Odi, Dory, Seb, Sebby, Bastian, Tea.
    Have you thought of Elliot to get to Eli?

I don't understand the phrase "I have a hard time picturing a name on a baby". How long are children babies? As humans, we spend most of our lives as adults so I think that image should be the main concern. Do Theodore, Sebastian and Elias work for a mature man? Yep, they sure do. Parents should not only choose a name they love but one that can travel effortlessly from childhood to adulthood.

Elias can be Eli or Ly when young
    Theodore can be Teddy or Theo
    Sebastian could be called Seb or Bastian
    All the best,
    Mischa.

I love Theodore! I think it would go great with Alexander, Madelyn, and Genevieve. And Theodore is name he'll grow into and it's a nice masculine name. You said Genevieve doesn't have a nickname yet and I was wondering if you'd considered names like Genny, Eve, Or Evie

Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin