Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Please help with final name choices!

I am pretty sure we have settled on Elizabeth/Elisabeth for a girl. We don't know her nickname, but we actually still haven't chosen a nickname for our Genevieve yet (and she is almost 2), so I'm not terribly worried about it. Maybe she will look or act like an Elsa, or maybe it will be Libby or Eliza.

I am needing help with a boy's name. I have a feeling that this one is a boy, and I am just not loving any of our boy's name choices. Our top 2 are Theodore and Sebastian. I like them both a lot and think they sound great in our sibset, but I have a hard time actually picturing them on a baby, especially Sebastian. I also like Elias, but I like Elijah more (and of course hubby doesn't like Elijah). I love the nickname Eli, but I'm not a huge fan of either of the long forms, especially Elias. I am leaning more towards Theodore right now, but I wondered if anyone had any other suggestions for me -- something new or fresh that I may not have thought of before. Other names we have considered and pretty much eliminated are in my signature below.

Thanks for your help, berries!
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). Expecting #5 in May 2015.

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas, Desmond, Jasper, Ezekiel
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista, Miriam, Isabelle, Delilah

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996

I think Theodore is such a great name. Theo could not be a cuter nickname! I think it goes well with the other names too.

Theodore really is growing on me. Plus it is a family name on my husband's side. Sometimes it takes a long time for me to love a name. I didn't love Genevieve at first, but now I do. And I didn't love Elizabeth when I was pregnant with my other two girls, but now I really love it! The connection to Pride and Prejudice just puts it over the edge for me.
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). Expecting #5 in May 2015.

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas, Desmond, Jasper, Ezekiel
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista, Miriam, Isabelle, Delilah

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996

What about Bastian? You could put Bastian on name certificate and call him Bay. I don't like Sebastian, while Bastian is ok to me.
    Sorry for bad English, I am from other country

I love Elisabeth and Theodore. For nicknames I prefer Bizzy/Betty and Ted.
    What about
    Camilla/Camelia
    Theodora/Dorothea
    Natalie
    Victoria
    Vivienne

Joseph
    Elisha(I know somebody may mistake it for Alisha but it's still wonderful)
    Victor