Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by fiammetta View Post
    Julius is absolutely handsome and I LOVE Jules on a boy. Angelo is also lovely, but for my demographic, very VERY Italian - a name that hasn't broken the barrier yet - but maybe that's different where you are?
    Exactly this. Being Italian-American, I can't really say that I love Angelo. I have a distant cousin named Angelo, and I categorize it with Vinny as names that I associate with Italian mafia sorts of guys. So while I can see the appeal of Angelo, I can never really come to like it. Moreover, there are no good nicknames for Angelo... Angel? :P Yuck. Julius is wonderful and regal, plus Jules is a great nickname. I love Julius with your other kids... but I'll pass on Angelo.
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina

Quote Originally Posted by augusta_lee View Post
    *fist pump* The Ottilie seal of approval!
    Haha, yeah, you've got my approval! But when do you not? Your names are amazing!!!
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

I'm loving BOTH! Angelo is to die for! Yes, Italian, but definitely wearable. I think it sounds just fine with Matilda and Iris. I agree with Ottilie, they're all different, but something about it just works. As for Julius, I think, stylistically, it goes better with Matilda and Iris. I think Jules is more masculine so it works for me. Great names, Augusta!!
    Mom to two beautiful boys Milo Joseph and Caleb Edward with a girl on the way

Magnolia Bowen Coralie | Luna Margaret Coralie | Poppy Susanna Lee | Flora Margot Caroline | Willa Bowen Coraline | Georgia Bowen Coraline | Elizabeth Cora Suellen "Bess"

Leo Jacob Redmond | Dashiell Elias Peter | Madison Lee | Otto Philip | Oscar Gregory Todd | Bohan Lee Matteo | Beau Thomas Matteo

Milo and Caleb (b. 5/2/12)